ALMASOL® ‘The Protective Edge’ reduces friction, heat & wear and resists chemical attack while withstanding high loads & temperatures to 1,038°C (1,900°F) It has been used on every manned US Space mission due to its incredible capabilities.
- What is ALMASOL®?
- Lubrication Engineers’ exclusive ‘wear reducing’ agent
- Highly refined (1-2 microns) solid, dry-film lubricant derived from Aluminium, Magnesium & Silicate
- ALMASOL® particles are so small that 8,000 would cover this full stop.
- Soft tan powder with huge load carrying characteristics, resists acid attack & retains these up to 1,038°C
What does ALMASOL® do?
- Reduces FRICTION, HEAT & WEAR in bearings, gearboxes, gears & chains
How does ALMASOL® work?
- ALMASOL® particles attach to all metal surfaces in single, micro-scopic layers, thereby preventing destructive metal-to-metal contact
- ALMASOL® layer acts like a “protective glove” around all moving parts, providing almasol-to-almasol contact, resistance to acid, less friction, heat & wear
- ALMASOL® carries heavy loads of up to 400,000 psi providing complete protection against shock loads
- ALMASOL® will not build on itself or affect machine tolerances
How does ALMASOL® perform?
- Wear Reducing protection: In FZG Test LE607 Almasol® Gear Oil had 138 - 263% less wear than other commercial gear oils
- EP Lubrication: In case of load increase / speed decrease
- Reduces Friction & Energy: Provides smooth, low drag surface & reduces heat