Almamoly® HD Grease
- Large mobile equipment used for agriculture, construction, open pit mining and road-building, including articulated trucks, backhoes, bulldozers, conveyors, crushers, excavators, loaders and shovels.
- Swiveling and pivoting parts including articulated joints, bucket pins, sleeve bearings, pivot bearings, hinge pins, latches, locks, spindles, threaded parts, cams, and slides.
- Other applications such as continuous casters, motor-operated steam valves, and underwater applications.
Solid Lubricant Grease with Calcium Sulfonate Complex Thickener Provides Lasting Protection for Heavy Mobile Equipment
Lubrication Engineers, formulated its solid lubricant containing, calcium sulfonate-thickened Almamoly™ HD Grease for use in severe conditions such as high temperatures, heavy loads and water. This high-performance grease is intended for long-lasting use in heavy-duty mobile equipment such as that used in construction, agriculture, open pit mining and road-building.
Solid additive combination
- Contains proprietary combination of Almasol and 5% moly
- Provides better wear-resistance than other greases containing solid lubricants, including those containing 5% moly alone
- Meets requirements of major OEMs
Calcium sulfonate complex thickener
- Inherently prevents rust & corrosion, in contrast to other thickeners
- Has very high dropping point
- Exhibits excellent mechanical stability
- Imparts outstanding EP properties, providing wear protection even when pound-out conditions occur
Reliable, long-lasting formula
- Has very low oil separation
- Stays in place for extended lubrication intervals
LE’s proprietary additives are used exclusively in LE lubricants. Almamoly™ HD Grease contains Almasol.
Almasol® solid wear reducing additive is able to withstand extremely heavy loads, chemical attack and temperatures up to 1,900°F (1,038°C). It is attracted to metal surfaces, forming a microscopic layer but not building on itself or affecting clearances. Almasol minimizes metal-to-metal contact and the resulting friction, heat and wear.