Almaplex® Industrial Grease
SKU: LE1274, LE1275
- Plain, anti-friction, high-speed and slow-speed bearings
- Conveyor, fan and wheel bearings
- Electric motors
- Forging equipment
- Machine tools
- Rotary aerators
Versatile Wear-Reducing Grease Protects Equipment from Moisture & Heat
A general purpose extreme pressure grease for heavy industrial use, Almaplex Industrial Lubricant is extremely versatile, minimising inventory requirements and misapplication because it works in many different applications. It is especially effective in severe operations caused by moisture or high temperatures. Its robust aluminum complex formulation seals out water and other contaminants that can wreak havoc on the long-term life of equipment.
Almaplex Industrial Lubricant protects against oxidation, rust and corrosion, and its exceptional wear reduction has led LE customers worldwide to redefine “normal” or “expected” equipment life. With longer bearing life, fewer repairs, less downtime and lower lubricant consumption, switching to Almaplex has helped many companies lower their maintenance costs.
- Reduces friction, heat and wear
- Seals out dirt and other contaminants
- Protects against welding and scoring
- Adheres to metal surfaces even at high speeds
- Has a Timken OK load of 45 lb (20.4 kg)
Protects from Moisture
- Seals out water
- Will not emulsify or wash out when moisture is present
- Protects against rust and corrosion
Withstands heat & cold
- Retains consistency and lubricating qualities over broad range of operating temps and conditions
- Exhibits excellent reversibility characteristics and won’t bleed or cake when it cools
- Performs beyond limits of ordinary greases because of its oxidation resistance
- Has a high dropping point of 232°C (450°F)
- Maintains excellent pumpability and lubricating characteristics attemps down to -29°C (-20°F)
Provides extended service
- Retains soft body and plasticity much longer than ordinary greases
- Requires less lubricant consumption
Almasol® solid wear-reducing additive is able to withstand extremely heavy loads, chemical attack and temperatures up to 1,038°C(1,900°F). It is attracted to metal surfaces, forming a microscopic layer but not building on itself or affecting clearances. Almasol minimizes metal-to-metal contact and the resulting friction, heat and wear.
Almagard® Vari Purpose Grease
Customers who rely upon Almagard Vari-Purpose Lubricant appreciate its cool-running, long-lasting, water-resistant performance.
Almatek® General Purpose Grease
Versatile, tacky grease is specially formulated to give superior protection and long service life. Withstands shock loading, pound-out and water washout in friction and anti-friction bearings, chassis points and other grease-lubricated applications.
Almasol® High Temperature Grease
Almasol® High Temperature Lubricant is designed to withstand high temperatures, staying in place to provide constant lubrication
Monolec® Industrial Grease
Designed especially for use in centralized lubrication systems, Monolec® Industrial Lubricant ensures consistent pumpability for reliable equipment protection in a variety of industrial applications