Almaplex® Utra-Syn Grease
SKU: LE1295, LE1298, LE1299
- Automatic lubrication systems
- Heavily loaded bearings in cold temperature operations
- Heavily loaded gearboxes that require a semifluid grease
- Leaky gearboxes
- Printing presses
- Sealed bearings operating at elevated temperatures
Almaplex Ultra-Syn Lubricant has the power to increase equipment uptime and enhance bottom line profitability by offering exceptional quality, versatility and reliability. A heavy-duty synthetic grease containing LE’s proprietary additives Almasol® and Quinplex®, Almaplex Ultra-Syn provides optimum performance under extreme operating conditions. It is an aluminum complex thickened grease made with an ISO 460 viscosity synthetic base fluid, a combination that provides superior high-temperature functionality, low-temperature pumpability and excellent performance in the presence of water.
Withstands Extreme Pressure
- Provides superior protection against wear
- Performs exceptionally well under heavy loads and shock loading
Resists Water & Corrosion
- Contains long-lasting corrosion inhibitors, providing excellent resistance – even from seawater
- Is highly resistant to water spray-off and wash-out
Operates in Broad Temp Range
- Performs well in low and high temps
- Demonstrates enhanced thermal and oxidation stability for longer service life
- Has broad operating range of -40ºC (-40ºF) to 232ºC (450ºF)
- Remains pumpable at low temps; 1297 & 1295 at extremely low temps
Provides Exceptional Benefits
- Reverts to grease consistency, even after exposure to high temps
- Resists mechanical shear
- Possesses low volatility properties
- Offers superior film strength due to cohesion and adhesion capacity
LE’s proprietary additives are used exclusively in LE lubricants. Almaplex Ultra-Syn Lubricant contains Almasol and Quinplex.
Almasol® solid wear-reducing additive is able to withstand extremely heavy loads, chemical attack and temperatures up to 1,900°F (1,038°C). It is attracted to metal surfaces, forming a microscopic layer but not building on itself or affecting clearances. Almasol minimizes metal-to-metal contact and the resulting friction, heat and wear.
Quinplex® impact-resistant additive contributes to outstanding water resistance, tackiness and enhanced mechanical stability, and helps to form a barrier against corrosion.