Almasol® High Temperature Grease
SKU: LE1250, LE1251
High-temperature applications, including:
- Asphalt plants
- brick/ceramic kilns
- exhaust fans
- kiln car bearings
- lime kilns
- oven conveyors
- pellet mills
- soot blowers
Bearings operating in or near heat-generating equipment are subject to temperatures that cause ordinary greases to melt and run, leaving critical bearing surfaces unprotected. Almasol® High Temperature Lubricant is designed to withstand high temperatures, staying in place to provide constant lubrication. It also resists oxidation and vaporization. By ensuring longer lubrication intervals and fewer bearing failures, Almasol High Temperature Lubricant helps contribute to increased production and a healthier bottom line.
Withstands High Temperatures
- Heavy base oil and R & O additive formulation ensures extended bearing protection
- Won’t melt or run out of bearings
- Resists oxidation and vaporization
- 1251 (NLGI 1) offers easy pumpabilityin central lubrication systems
Provides Superior Protection
- Reduces wear by minimizing metal-to-metal friction, even under heavy loads
- Protects metal from rust and corrosion
Provides Long-Lasting, Cost-Saving Service
- Exhibits excellent mechanical stability
- Reduces lubricant consumption
- Extends lubrication intervals
- Reduces downtime associated with bearing failures and frequent regreasing
LE’s proprietary additives are used exclusively in LE lubricants. Almasol High Temperature Lubricant contains Almasol.
Almasol® solid wear reducing additive is able to withstand extremely heavy loads, chemical attack and temperatures up to 1,900°F(1,038°C). It is attracted to metal surfaces, forming a microscopic layer but not building on itself or affecting clearances. Almasol minimises metal-to-metal contact and the resulting friction, heat and wear.
Almatek® General Purpose Grease
Versatile, tacky grease is specially formulated to give superior protection and long service life. Withstands shock loading, pound-out and water washout in friction and anti-friction bearings, chassis points and other grease-lubricated applications.
Almagard® Vari Purpose Grease
Customers who rely upon Almagard Vari-Purpose Lubricant appreciate its cool-running, long-lasting, water-resistant performance.
Monolec® Industrial Grease
Designed especially for use in centralized lubrication systems, Monolec® Industrial Lubricant ensures consistent pumpability for reliable equipment protection in a variety of industrial applications