Almatek® General Purpose Grease
Versatile, tacky grease is specially formulated to give superior protection and long service life. Withstands shock loading, pound-out and water washout in friction and anti-friction bearings, chassis points and other grease-lubricated applications. Contains Almasol and Quinplex.
Provides Superior Protection
- Minimises friction, heat and wear
- Protects against shock-loading
- Resists rust, corrosion and oxidation
Stays Put for Extended Use
- Clings to metal surfaces
Won’t wash off or pound out of pins, bushings and bearings
Withstands Heat & Cold
- Performs well in broad temperature range
- Has dropping point of up to 177°C (350°F)
- Offers exceptional lubricating qualities even at high operating temps
- NLGI 2 summer grade and NLGI 1 winter grade provide optimum performance year round
Increases Uptime & Saves Money
- Lowers lubrication costs through increased service intervals, longer life and reduced lubricant usage
- Reduces maintenance costs by letting equipment run cooler, with less frictional wear
- Decreases need for replacement parts and repairs
- Increases equipment up time by keeping machines on the job longer
- Simplifies inventory through its remarkable versatility
- Reduces risk of misapplication because it does so many jobs so well
Applications subjected to shock loading or water washout such as:
- Pins and bushes on construction, earth moving and agricultural equipment
- Chassis points on road transport
- Fixed plant in quarries
- Industrial applications – conveyor bearings
- Wide range of general anti-friction and plain bearing applications in all industries
LE’s proprietary additives are used exclusively in LE lubricants. Almatek General Purpose Lubricants contain Almasol and Quinplex.
Almasol® solid wear-reducing additive is able to withstand extremely heavy loads, chemical attack and temperatures up to 1,900°F (1,038°C). Almasol is attracted to metal surfaces, forming a microscopic layer but not building on itself or affecting clearances. It minimizes metal-to-metal contact and the resulting friction, heat and wear.
Quinplex® impact-resistant additive contributes to outstanding water resistance, tackiness and enhanced mechanical stability, and helps to form a barrier against corrosion.