Almatek® Marine & Boating Grease
Marine & Boating Grease is for use in most marine applications, including outboard engine & stern drive pins & bushes and trailer wheel bearings. It is a proven performer in submerged or semi submerged marine applications where a high level of tackiness is desired to keep the lubricant in place.
Provides Superior Protection
- Minimizes friction, heat and wear
- Protects against shockloading
- Resists rust, corrosion and oxidation
Stays Put for Extended Use
- Clings to metal surfaces
- Won’t wash off or pound out of pins, bushings and bearings
Withstands Heat & Cold
- Performs well in broad temperature range
- Has dropping point of up to 177°C (350°F)
- Offers exceptional lubricating qualities even at high operating temps
- NLGI 2 summer grade and NLGI 1 winter grade provide optimum performance year round
Increases Uptime & Saves Money
- Lowers lubrication costs through increased service intervals, longer life and reduced lubricant usage
- Reduces maintenance costs by letting equipment run cooler, with less frictional wear
- Decreases need for replacement parts and repairs
- Increases equipment uptime by keeping machines on the job longer
- Simplifies inventory through its remarkable versatility
- Reduces risk of misapplication because it does so many jobs so well
LE’s proprietary additives are used exclusively in LE lubricants. Almatek Marine & Boating Lubricant contains Almasol and Quinplex.
Almasol® solid wear-reducing additive is able to withstand extremely heavy loads, chemical attack and temperatures up to 1,900°F (1,038°C). Almasol is attracted to metal surfaces, forming a microscopic layer but not building on itself or affecting clearances. It minimizes metal-to-metal contact and the resulting friction, heat and wear.
Quinplex® impact-resistant additive contributes to outstanding water resistance, tackiness and enhanced mechanical stability, and helps to form a barrier against corrosion.