Almatek® Truck & Farm Grease
SKU: LE1233-TNF, LE1235-TNF
Truck & Farm Grease is specifically designed for use in the agriculture and transport industries. It is a proven performer for heavy duty applications, including pins & bushes, bearings and chassis pivot points, where a high level of tackiness is desired to keep the lubricant in place.
Available in Summer & Winter formulations giving you greater flexibility in Australia’s demanding and changing climates.
Provides Superior Protection
- Minimizes friction, heat and wear
- Protects against shockloading
- Resists rust, corrosionand oxidation
Stays Put for Extended Use
- Clings to metal surfaces
- Won’t wash off or pound out of pins, bushings and bearings
Withstands Heat & Cold
- Performs well in broad temperature range
- Has dropping point of up to 177°C (350°F)
- Offers exceptional lubricating qualities even at high operating temps
- NLGI 2 summer grade and NLGI 1 winter grade provide optimum performance year round
Increases Uptime & Saves Money
- Lowers lubrication costs through increased service intervals, longer life and reduced lubricant usage
- Reduces maintenance costs by letting equipment run cooler, with less frictional wear
- Decreases need for replacement parts and repairs
- Increases equipment uptime by keeping machines on the job longer
- Simplifies inventory through its remarkable versatility
- Reduces risk of misapplication because it does so many jobs so well
LE’s proprietary additives are used exclusively in LE lubricants. Almatek General PurposeLubricants contain Almasol and Quinplex.
Almasol® solid wear-reducing additive is able to withstand extremely heavy loads, chemical attack and temperatures up to 1,900°F (1,038°C). Almasol is attracted to metal surfaces, forming a microscopic layer but not building on itself or affecting clearances. It minimizes metal-to-metal contact and theresulting friction, heat and wear.
Quinplex® impact-resistant additive contributesto outstanding water resistance, tackiness and enhanced mechanical stability, and helps toform a barrier against corrosion.