isoPOD – e10
- Plug-&-Play solution ready for use.
Simply attached your own air supply and install your IBC containers
- Secure and controllable access to valuable lubricants
- Clean & dry storage and dispensing of lubricants
- Versatility in design with many options available to suit your exact requirements
- Speed of implementation with minimal site preparation
- Portability. Moves when you need to more or expand
The e10 Series isoPOD is our smallest, multi-IBC storage and dispensing system and has a capacity for the storage and dispensing of up to 4x IBC containers (4000 ltrs). Fully AS1940-2004 certified with many options available including drum dispensing, waste oil reclamation and suitable for most fluids.
The isoPOD™ e10 Series is a purpose built, portable, plug-&-play lubrication storage and dispensing system designed specifically for dispensing lubricants from IBC containers in high volumes via hose reels and hand nozzles. The e10 Series is highly suited to operations seeking a fast, flexible and cost effective lubrication storage and dispensing solution without the need to design and build costly permanent structures.
- Built to AS1940-2044 Standards
- Dispensing capacity for 4 x standard IBC containers
- Rear passage with dual doors for direct access to pumps, filters and fluid connections
- ISO shipping container lockdown points
- Crane lifting lugs and forklift channels
- Finished in 2-Pak Polyurethane paint – White
- Heavy duty bi-fold lockable doors
- Premium filtration rated to β≥1000
- Heavy Duty Flexbimec® Pumps and Hose Reels and digital metered hand nozzles
- Filtered ventilation
- Dispensing bay orientation
- Paint finish colours
- Internal & External lighting
- Fitted steel liquid tanks
- Waste oil evacuation system
- Kaeser® Air Compressor
- External power connectivity
- Internal power points
- Solar power
- Drum dispensing
- OilSafe® Lube oil containers
isoPOD - e5
A complete storage and dispensing system for a single IBC lube container. Slightly larger version of the e1 Series offering greater access to the pump, filter and hose reel and increased storage room.