isoPOD – mt10
- Secure and controllable access to valuable lubricants
- Clean & dry storage & dispensing of lubricants
- Versatility in design with many options available to suit your exact requirements
- Speed of implementation with minimal site preparation
- Portability. Moves when you need to move or expand your operation
The mt10 Series isoPOD is our smallest isoPOD room available without internal fixtures or components. The system features multiple access door options and a fully bunded floor with heavy gauge FRP grid.
It is the perfect solution for creating your own containerised lubrication storage and dispensing room.
Install your existing dispensing equipment or shelving or specify exactly what you need and leave the rest to us.
These versatile rooms can be configured to almost any requirement.
- Built to AS1940-2044 Standards
- Heavy duty bi-fold lockable doors
- Multiple access options for versatility
- ISO shipping container lockdown points
- Crane lifting lugs and forklift channels
- Finished in 2-Pak Polyurethane paint – White
- Filtered ventilation
- Purchase as is or specify your exact fit out requirements
- Paint finish colours
- Internal & external lighting
- Fitted steel liquid tanks to AS1692-2006
- Kaeser® Air Compressor
- External power connectivity
- Internal power points
- Solar power
- Drum or IBC dispensing systems
- Storage shelves and lockers
- OilSafe® Lube oil containers
isoPOD - mt20
The mt20 Series isoPOD is our medium sized isoPOD room, available without internal fixtures or components. The system features multiple access door options, fully bunded floor with heavy gauge FRP grid.