Monolec® Extend Electric Motor Grease
- Electric motor bearings
- Automotive bearings in generators, alternators and starters
- Not for wheel bearings and automotive chassis applications
Formulated with polyurea thickener and designed for use in electric motor bearings or where polyurea grease is recommended. Offers superior mechanical and structural stability for long service life. Features low bleed characteristics, excellent pumpability and great oxidation resistance. Contains Monolec.
Enhances Performance & Reliability
- Helps bearings run cooler and last longer
- Increases efficiency of motor by decreasing drag
- Exhibits superior mechanical stability
- Provides long service life without any change in consistency
- Experiences low oil separation; will not bleed into motor’s windings
- Possesses extreme pressure characteristics
Resists Heat & Other Extreme Conditions
- Exhibits high dropping point
- Is extremely resistant to oxidation
- Maintains excellent pumpability at low temperatures
- Experiences very low evaporation rate
- Provides superior water spray-off resistance
- Maintains mechanical stability in presence of water
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Operating Temperature Range: -23ºC (-10ºF) to 204ºC (400ºF)
- The best practice is to avoid mixing different lubricants.
- When converting from another lubricant to Monolec Extend EM Grease (1282), it is always best practice to disassemble the equipment and remove all of the old lubricant prior to introducing the new grease.
- If it is not possible to disassemble the equipment, purge the old lubricant with Monolec 1282 and shorten the relubrication interval. Purge again with Monolec 1282 and closely monitor.
LE’s proprietary additive are used exclusively in LE lubricants. Monolec Extend EM Grease contains Monolec.
Monolec® wear-reducing additive creates a single molecular lubricating film on metal surfaces, vastly increasing oil film strength without affecting clearances. An invaluable component in LE’s engine oils, industrial oils and many of its other lubricants, Monolec allows opposing surfaces to slide by one another, greatly reducing friction, heat and wear.