Monolec® Industrial Grease
SKU: LE4700, LE4701, LE4702
- Centralised automatic lubrication systems
- Use where pumpable medium-EP grease is required
- Especially good for low-temperature grease applications
Versatile Water-Resistant Grease Formulated Specifically for Centralised Lubrication Systems
Designed especially for use in centralized lubrication systems, Monolec® Industrial Lubricant ensures consistent pumpability for reliable equipment protection in a variety of industrial applications. This aluminum complex grease provides excellent water resistance and will not form permanent emulsions when moisture is present, further protecting equipment from the effects of rust and corrosion. It contains Monolec®, LE’s proprietary wear-reducing additive that provides additional protection from wear, friction and heat; and it contains an extreme pressure additive for performance when heavy loads are present.
Lube System Compatibility
- Reliably pumpable for centralized lubrication equipment
- Can handle extreme cold;pumpable down to -40°C (-40°F)
- Exhibits low separation or“bleed” in centralized systems
- Combats moisture
- Protects against rust & corrosion
Extreme Pressure & Wear Protection
- Protects equipment against metal-to-metal contact and scoring
- Performs well under heavy loads and shock-loading conditions
- Maintains exceptional film strength
- Remains mechanically stable throughout its use
- Maintains consistency after being repeatedly heated and cooled
- Maintains excellent heat reversion
- Will not oxidize or hardenwith age; old grease is easily pushed out and replaced with fresh grease
LE’s proprietary additives are used exclusively in LE lubricants. Monolec Industrial Lubricant contains Monolec.
Monolec® wear-reducing additive creates a single molecular lubricating film on metal surfaces, vastly increasing oil film strength without affecting clearances. An invaluable component in LE’s engine oils,industrial oils and many of its other lubricants, Monolec allows opposing surfaces to slide by one another,greatly reducing friction, heat and wear.