Monolec Drive Train Transmission Fluid
Monolec® Drive Train Fluid (7511, 7531, 7551) is a high performance, heavy-duty drive train fluid that protects off-road equipment and keeps it in working order, whether it is running intermittently or continuously. It works with today’s newer transmission designs and can be used in final drives, wet brakes and various torque convertors. It improves power throughout density, helping reduce mechanical shudder and eliminate brake chatter and clutch wear. Ideal for use in construction, mining, quarries, hydraulic fracturing and other applications where downtime can be costly, this versatile fluid meets or exceeds the performance requirements of Caterpillar, Allison and Komatsu.
This is not an engine oil formulated to be a drive train fluid; Monolec Drive Train Fluid was specifically developed to meet the rigorous demands of the application. Its carefully selected additive system – which includes Monolec®, LE’s exclusive wear-reducing additive – balances the need for lubricity along with the frictional properties needed to optimize the operation of powershift clutches and wet brakes. The fluid’s high-viscosity base oil helps it stay cool during operation – even in extreme temperatures – with no need for seasonal changeouts.
Versatile & Long-Lasting
- Prolongs equipment & fluid life, even under high heat conditions
- Provides exceptional resistance to moisture
- Protects metal from rust, oxidation and corrosion
- Keeps deposits under control, improving cleanliness
- Decreases operating temperatures
- Improves frictional performance due to exceptional anti-wear and load-carrying (EP) properties
- Protects gears and clutch, reducing maintenance costs
- Prevents foaming
- Reduces pump cavitation
- Reduces lubricant leakage
- Eliminates hydraulic fade
LE’s proprietary additives are used exclusively in LE lubricants. Monolec Drive Train Fluid contains Monolec.
Monolec® wear-reducing additive creates a single molecular lubricating film on metal surfaces, vastly increasing oil film strength without affecting clearances. An invaluable component in LE’s engine oils, industrial oils and many of its other lubricants, Monolec allows opposing surfaces to slide by one another, greatly reducing friction, heat and wear.
- Heavy-duty transmissions
- Combination transmission-hydraulic (wet brake systems)
- Hydraulic systems
- Power steering and power takeoff
- Sump systems that require tractor hydraulic fluids