Monolec® Syn All Climate Gear Oil
Differentials & transmissions in:
- Over-the-road fleets
- Heavy-duty rolling stock
- Stop-and-go vehicles
- Off-highway equipment
Industrial gearboxes and worm drives that:
- Call for SAE 75W-90 gear oil (9919)
- Call for SAE 75W-140 gear oil (9920)
- Are subjected to low and high temperatures, such as freezer units and paper drums
Monolec® Syn All-Climate Gear Lubricant (9919-9920) is formulated with 100 percent synthetic base fluid and a synergistic additive package, making it the ideal choice for heavy-duty rolling stock transmissions and differentials in severe service conditions. It is also recommended for some high- and low-temperature industrial gearbox applications.
Monolec Syn All-Climate’s robust formula will not break down in severe service. It provides high-temperature oxidation resistance, low volatility and excellent thermal stability, allowing it to provide long-lasting protection for the application.
It also retains its flow during sub-zero temperature conditions. The additive package includes wear-reducing, extreme pressure (EP) and anti-foaming additives.
Provides Reliable, Long-Lasting Service
- Resists shearing and maintains viscosity in service
- Remains thermally stable
- Prevents formation of carbon deposits
- Reduces operating temps by transferring heat from gears
- Protects gears from wear, heavy loads and shock loading
- Increases equipment reliability, reducing replacement and repair costs
- Suppresses foam
Performs in High and Low Temperatures
- Provides high-temperature oxidation resistance
- Is reliable for low-temperature startups
- Continues to flow at subzero conditions
Reduces Oil Consumption & Other Costs
- Extends drain intervals due to long oil life
- Requires less make-up oil due to low volatility
- Reduces environmental impact with less waste oil for disposal
- Reduces maintenance and replacement costs with longer lasting parts and equipment
LE’s proprietary additives are used exclusively in LE lubricants. Monolec® Syn All-Climate Gear Lubricant contains Monolec.
Monolec® wear-reducing additive creates a single molecular lubricating film on metal surfaces, vastly increasing oil film strength without affecting clearances. An invaluable component in LE’s engine oils, industrial oils and many of its other lubricants, Monolec allows opposing surfaces to slide by one another, greatly reducing friction, heat and wear