Monolec Ultra® Engine Oil
- On- and off-road diesel engines, including over-the-road tractor trailers, pickup trucks, construction and mining equipment, farming equipment, and more
- Stationary diesel engines, such as generators and irrigation pumps
- Backward compatible for use in older diesel engines
Monolec Ultra® Engine Oil provides exceptional performance and extended-drain service for on- and off-road diesel engines, including stationary engines. It has been formulated to exceed API’s CK-4 technology standards focusing on engine wear protection, oxidation stability, shear stability, resistance to aeration, and compatibility with low emission engines. With its superior formulation of select base oils and Monolec®, LE’s exclusive wear-reducing additive, Monolec Ultra offers dependable all-weather performance, reduces unscheduled downtime, and helps fleets achieve costs savings.
- Extends oil drain intervals* with specified filter changes and periodic oil analysis
- Reduces oil consumption
- Improves fuel economy
- Protects against engine wear, extending life
- Protects against deposits, keeping engine parts clean
- Neutralizes acids generated from oxidation, preventing corrosive damage
- Prevents thermal degradation, loss of lubricity and engine cavitation with improved aeration control
- Decreases engine noise
- Maintains viscosity at high and low temperatures
- Allows oil flow at extremely cold temperatures
- Ensures minimal drag during cold startups
- Effectively lubricates at high temperatures
- Specially formulated to meet API CK-4 standards for low emission engines
- Compatible for use with biodiesel-containing fuels
- Compatible for use in vehicles equipped with diesel particulate filters
- Works in conjunction with EGR engines to manage soot and other exhaust contaminants
- Low SAPS formula minimizes poisoning of SCR systems and particulate filtration traps
LE’s proprietary additives are used exclusively in LE lubricants. Monolec Ultra® Engine Oil contains Monolec.
Monolec wear-reducing additive creates a single molecular lubricating film on metal surfaces, vastly increasing oil film strength without affecting clearances. An invaluable component in LE’s engine oils, industrial oils and many of its other lubricants, Monolec allows opposing surfaces to slide by one another, greatly reducing friction, heat and wear.