Ultra Clean – Seal Easy
An innovative and economical solutions to protect cleaned hoses, tubes and pipes. The Clean Seal System heat-shrinks a Clean Seal Capsule tightly around assemblies. This eliminates possible re-contamination that is problematic with traditional capping and plugging methods and utilises just 11 sizes for most needs.
Re-contamination occurs when ill-fitting caps and plugs are forced onto assemblies, causing plastic particles to shear off into the hose or tube. Clean Seal System leaves your assemblies tightly sealed and 100% contamination free, and provides an easier, less costly, and more effective solution than traditional capping methods.
You are also able to seal one or multiple assemblies at once!
Features & Benefits
- Preserves cleanliness
- Easy to use heat shrink machine or heat shrink gun for low or high volume production
- Fast and easy capsule installation
- Universal, clean fit up to 3” (80mm)
- Seals straight and elbow couplings – shorter capsules available for angled/elbow (i.e.: 45° and 90°) fittings
- Eliminates cap inventory hassles
Clean Seal Capsules
Features & Benefits
- Just 11 capsule sizes needed for all assemblies
- Durable and secure.
- Quick, clean application
- Easy, clean pull-tab capsule removal
- No particulates or sticky residue left behind
- Sold in Bulk Cartons or Packaged Quantities
- Shipped pre-stacked to ensure cleanliness on inside
Capsule Dispenser Stand
The Capsule Dispenser Stand easily stores and dispenses Clean Seal Capsules. Dispensing Tubes are held in place with a hook and groove system to enable easy and flexible positioning. A strong magnetic strip holds the dispenser tubes firmly in place. 3 dispensing tube sizes are available, UC-CD-1.5, UC-CD-2.5, and UC-CD-3.0 to accommodate all sizes of the Clean Seal Capsules. (Dispensing Tubes Sold Separately)
UC-CDS Capsule Dispenser Stand comes with Dispensing Wand, Laminated Clean Seal Capsule Sizing Chart, and Lanyard.