Wirelife® Almasol® Syn Coating Oil
- Mining and construction – Standing and running lines, draglines, cranes and derricks
- Marine environment – Cranes, hoists and drilling rigs
Exceptionally high-viscosity, 100% synthetic base oil lubricant designed for surface protection of wire ropes in heavy duty service in extreme environment. It derives its high load-carrying capacity from its synergistic blend of an extreme pressure additive and Almasol, LE’s exclusive wear-reducing additive.
Robust for Heavy Use
- Exhibits exceptionally high film strength due to heavy synthetic base fluid
- Withstands heavy loads and cushions shock loading
- Reduces wear by minimizing wire to-wire contact within the rope
- Performs better and lasts longer than standard lubricants
- Is extremely tacky
- Clings tenaciously to metal surfaces
- Requires less lubricant consumption and less maintenance
Safe & Easy
- Appears translucent in use, allowing frequent visual safety inspections of the wire rope
- Contains no halogenated compounds or heavy metals that would harm the environment
- Cleared for disposal like any other non-hazardous petroleum oil
- Can be applied manually or through automatic spray lubrication systems
- Will not accumulate on surfaces
LE’s proprietary additives are used exclusively in LE lubricants. Wirelife® Almasol® Syn Coating Lubricant contains Almasol.
Almasol® wear-reducing additive attaches itself to metal surfaces in a single microscopic layer, yet will not build on itself or affect clearances. It possesses tremendous load-carrying capacity, is impervious to acid attack and minimizes metal-to metal contact and the resulting friction and wear. when added to LE lubricants, it provides a level of protection available with no other lubricant.